Shop Act Registration:-
It is basically a license which provides permission to the holder to carry on the business on a particular place.
Objectives of Shop Act Registration or License:-
- It provides statutory obligations and rights to employers and employees.
- Regulate the conditions of work and employment at business place.
Documents required for Shop act Registration:-
- Passport Size Photograph of Employer
- Photo of shop along with owner
- List of Management Employees (.xls format)
- Rates of Wages (.xls format)
- Details of Employees working in Establishment (.xls format)
- Employee Weekly Holidays (.xls format)
- Address proof of Establishment
- Affidavit (Declaration Form)
- Photo ID (PAN Card/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport)