It takes years to build a brand image in the market. For trademark, it is very important that you have the complete ownership of logo, slogan, shape, and packaging of goods, sound, smell, color combinations or anything else that gives you unique identification to the brand.
And it is restricted to others from the usage of your brand trademark.
So, let’s check it us what you need to Register your trademark.
The trademark will need to be renewed after the expiry of 10 Years
- Benefits of Trademark Registration in India
- It provides the safety guard to the brand which can be used by another brand of person.
- A trademark helps your brand to advertise your goods and services.
- Trademark Registration provides you legal protection to the brand.
- It helps the brand to create Differentiation.
- Documents required to Register a Trademark
- Proof of Applicant.
- Brand Name & Logo
- User Affidavit
Proof of Applicant:
- Copy of Pan Card of the Personal | Firm Name or Name of Company.
- Address Proof i.e. Copy of Aadhaar Card or Voter id Card or Passport.
- Trademark Authorization letter in the favor of agent or attorney as the case may be.
- Any registration certification if applicant is other than individual.
Brand Name & Logo:
- Brand logo in a standard size of 9 x 5 cms (Logo / Brand Name)
- Identity proof of the directors of the company (PAN/ Passport)
- An address proof of the directors of the company. (DL / Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter card)
- COI and any address proof in case of company.
User Affidavit: It is mandatory attachment when the applicant wants to claim right with earlier date on such trademark.
- Proof of invoices, registration certificates.