ISO stands for International Standard Organization. This organization provides a certification that certifies the Quality Management Systems of the various aspects of organization.
Objectives of the ISO Certification:-
- Increasing the productivity of the organization or entity.
- Elevate the quality of the operations of the entity.
- Providing the best operations and premium quality products.
Different types of ISO certifications are under below:-
- The ISO 9001:2015:- This certificate is very common amongst all the ISO certifications. It assures the customers about the quality of the product or services in which the entity dealt. It is recommended that an entity performs internal audits to check how its quality management system is working.
- OHSAS 18001:- This certification is related to occupational health & safety management system.
- ISO 14001:2015:- This certification refers to environment management systems. It assures that entity is complied with the environment protection measures.