- Every Company is required to file Annual Return with ROC within days of the conclusion of Annual General Meeting.
- Annual Return contains details of the company’s Share Capital, Directors, and Shareholders etc.
- Annual Return should have been digitally signed by a director and the Company Secretary.
- Forms of Annual Return:-
- Annual Returns must be filed in form MGT-7 within 60 days of conclusion of Annual General Meeting.
- Form MGT -8 is filed if company is listed and having paid up share capital of rupees 10 crore or more and must be certified by Company secretary in Practice.
- Extract of Annual Return should be prepare by all companies in form MGT-9